Postalytics Triggered Drip Campaigns are built to seamlessly integrate with HubSpot Workflows. When a Contact reaches a certain step of the HubSpot Workflow, a Postalytics postcard or letter can be triggered. This is built right into the HubSpot Workflows.
HubSpot and Postalytics use Workflows to empower their Sales Teams to send a single mail piece to a Contact by creating a Custom Contact Property specifically to trigger mail.
For example, create a Custom Contact Property “Send Letter Sample” that has a drop down with “Send” as an option.
Then, create a 1 step Workflow with the Enrollment Trigger – Contact Property “Letter Sample = “Send”. This will then trigger your Postalytics direct mail piece.
- In your HubSpot Sequence, select “To Do”, creating a Task for an Action Item.
- Name your Task based on the Direct Mail effort you would like to send. ** Note: You may want to copy this title, as it will be used in a future step.
- Click Add and Save Your Sequence.
- Create a new Contact-based Workflow from scratch.
- Set Your Enrollment Trigger, based on Activity Properties and Task Title.
- Match the Task Title to the Task Title from the step above.
- Save your Enrollment Trigger.
- Create your Postalytics Action Trigger to Send Mail
- Map the properties and Save.
- Save your Workflow.
- Turn on your Workflow and Test it to ensure it is working properly.
Now, when a Contact is entered into your Sequence, it will create the Task and Trigger the HubSpot Workflow to then Trigger a direct mail piece through Postalytics.