Postalytics now offers an Integration with Zoho which allows marketers to connect Zoho automations to send out targeted Triggered Drip Campaigns, as well as list based Smart Send Campaigns.
And because the Zoho Integration is 2-way, you’ll be able to receive the mail delivery and response status codes, that you choose, directly into your Zoho CRM.
In order to Integrate a Zoho account with Postalytics, you’ll need to have Zoho CRM edition, Professional, or higher (at the time of this article).
Essentially, Postalytics needs access to the Zoho CRM “webhooks” feature. To view plans and pricing, visit the Compare Zoho CRM editions page.
There are several integration possibilities with Zoho that can help to create automated workflows that generate high ROI postcards and letters. Postalytics Triggered Drip Campaigns now work with Zoho Workflows and Postalytics Smart Send Campaigns work with Zoho CRM Lists.
What does this mean? Essentially you can send personalized and tracked direct mailers to your Zoho Contacts or Leads on a fully automated basis, with your imagination being the only limitation. Some examples of common lists and workflows include:
- Sale announcements with specials/coupons
- i style="box-sizing: inherit; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: transparent; list-style-type: disc;">Abandoned shopping carts
- Email inactives or unsubscribers
- Birthdays/anniversaries/contract renewals and other date driven mailers
- Event invitations like grand openings and other events
- Existing customer upsell/cross-sell
- Disengaged customer winback campaigns
In order to setup the Zoho/Postalytics direct mail integration, just proceed to the next article!