The Zoho CRM Postalytics Integration is a powerful tool that enables marketers to send direct mail to Zoho Contacts or Leads, using either Zoho Lists or Workflows as the basis for the campaigns. This article will walk you through the setup of the integration. After the initial setup is complete, the integration of Lists and Workflows into Postalytics campaigns is quick and easy.
In order to begin the setup of the integration, we recommend opening Postalytics in one browser tab and Zoho CRM in another. You’ll be moving back and forth between the applications to get things started.
Table of contents
- Step 1: Set Up The Custom Field for Postalytics Status Codes
- Step 2: Set Up the Postalytics Connect Integration
- Step 3 Trigger A Zoho Webhook To Set Up Mapping
- Step 4: Complete the Integration Setup
- How to Manage Your Integrations