Agencies can now set a monthly spend limit for Triggered Drip Campaigns in client accounts and receive email notifications when these accounts reach their monthly limit.
- Under the UserName drop down, select Settings > Other > Spend Limit.
- The default spend limit for all accounts is set at "0", which is unlimited spend.
- You can enter a spend limit amount that will become the default for all subaccounts.
- Or you can set spend limits for specific accounts by searching for the account and entering the limit as needed.
- Save changes or Reset All to Unlimited.
When a client account reaches their spend limit the following will occur:
- The direct mail credit renewal will flip from auto to manual renewal for the triggered drip campaign and will need to be manually reset to auto renew for the next month.
- Notifications and email alerts will be sent. See screenshot below.